Барак Обама, помогите негражданам!

Гость

/ #49

2013-08-26 09:41

20 years already passed but latvian goverment is laing wrong things regardin Aliens-passport holders. They are saing that everthing is normal all non-citisen peoples have right but it is not correct! I was born at Riga I was living whole my live at Latvia but I hold Alien passport. Every day I can listen from latvian TV/radio/newpapers that non-citizen peoples are gulty! Whay goverment supporting this situation? and new generation of latvia from the beggining of thear live sure that it is correct! What is my mistake?
Because I cannot pass examps of languge. Yes but I am very old and fisically it is impossimle for me to learn latvian language and succesfull it pass(I have very high blood pressure).
More then 75% of papulation clear understand and speaking russuan language.If even I pass this complicated examps I will continiously use russion and after that I will forgen lathian in half a yera! For what it this case this?! To die quickly?
So it is goverment of Latvia tricks! for to not people partisipate in elections! be apart be the peoples or 2 sort ! Whay at Luthuania there is no such kind of problem?
I do not bilive that tomorrow I will be a citizen
of a country I was born but I would like to know why all arround the world undestand that into Latvia there is large group of people (~350.000)
without of rights without normal passports (at list we must hold PERMANENT RESIDENT OF LATVIA passport but not ALIEN!), This people are into europian union and same time outside: thay can visit europian counttries without visa but no way to cauch a job! We are not into a jail but we are a jail! All around the world thinking we are a criminals when look our ALIENs passport!
But we ar not!
Latvian politic machine must stop tolking that we are the gulty of everything problems from the USSR and we are worst! Please HELP us!