Return us Katherine Pierce

Катерина

/ #182

2014-03-13 12:12

Все мы расстроились смерти Кэтрин. Многие говорили что, если она не вернется, то рейтиг упадет. Так давайте поможем рейтигу упасть! Давайте не будем смотреть сериал до тех пор пока Кэтрин не вернется. Я не думаю что все сразу прекратять его смотреть и те кто будет продолжать сообщит нам о возвращении Кэтрин. Я уверенна вместе мы сможем вернуть ее! Лично я плакала, когда она умерла. Кто любит Кэтрин и ждет ее возвращение, прощу поддержите идею!  Возможно кто то думает "Пф...Мы ничего не изменим" Нет! Если мы обьединимся, то мы вернем Кэтрин! Я уверена вместе мы справимся! Без Кэтрин я потеряла инетерс к сериалу, надеюсь я не одна такая и многие меня поддержат! Лично мне нет смысла смотреть дальше как два верных песика служат хозяйкеразмозне. Спасибо за внимание!

All of us was disordered to death of Кatherine. Many talked hat, if she will not return, then reting will fall down. So let us help reting to fall down! Let us will not look a serial until Katherine will not return. I do not think that all at once stop to look him and those who will continue will report to us about the return of Каtherine. I sure together we will be able to return her! I cried personally, when she died. Who loves Katherine and waits her return, I will forgive will support an idea! Maybe who that thinks "We nothing will change" it Is not! If we unte, then we will return to Katherine! I am sure we will manage together! Without Katherine I lost interes to the serial, I hope not alone such and many me will support! Personally there is not sense to look farther as two faithful doggies serve to the hostess helpless child of . Thank you for attention!